Iowa residential and commercial pond construction consulting by Don Farley
Design, Excavate & Build a New Iowa Pond
Why build a new Iowa pond?
- Enhance landscaping
- Improve wildlife habitat and attract the types of animals you want to see
- Build equity in your property
- Geothermal heating and cooling – save a bundle on utility bills
- Recreational enjoyment for future generations
- Create precious memories for a lifetime!
Why Iowa Pond Construction?
- We’ll help you design and build your pond right the first time
- We’ll help you find the ideal location for your pond based upon soil conditions
- We’ll help you avoid chronic ongoing pond maintenance problems such as leaking, banks that are too steep, poor water retention and weeds
- We’ll help you decide if it’s best to construct a new pond or reconstruct an existing poorly built pond
- Iowa Pond Construction has the expertise to get the job done right!
Where Do I Start?
Consult with Don at Iowa Pond Construction to determine the best pond design for your needs. Then the process goes something like this:
- Design – Create your dream pond with proper planning based upon the location and purpose of your pond, and the wildlife and plants you want at your pond.
- Site Prep – Building a new pond start with finding an area with good clay and consistent soils that are conducive to holding water.
- Excavate & Build – Select a pond construction or land excavation company that offers minimal disturbance to surrounding property during the excavation and construction process.
- Dam Design & Side Slope Selection – Carefully designed and reinforced in order to avoid future maintenance issues.
Pond construction and design consultations are available from Pond Consultant Don Farley at (941) 276-4065.