Iowa residential and commercial pond construction by Don Farley
Design, Excavate & Build a New Iowa Pond
Why build a new Iowa pond?
- Enhance landscaping
- Improve wildlife habitat and attract the types of animals you want to see
- Build equity in your property
- Geothermal heating and cooling – save a bundle on utility bills
- Recreational enjoyment for future generations
- Create precious memories for a lifetime!
Why Iowa Pond Construction?
- We design and build your pond right the first time
- We help find the ideal location for your pond based upon soil conditions
- Avoid chronic ongoing pond maintenance problems such as leaking, banks that are too steep, poor water retention and weeds.
- Reconstructing a poorly built pond can be more expensive than the initial pond construction. Iowa Pond Construction has the experience, resources, materials & equipment to get the job done right!
Where Do I Start?
- Consult with Don at Iowa Pond Construction to determine the best pond design for your needs. Then the process goes something like this:
- Design – Create your dream pond with proper planning based upon the location and purpose of your pond, and the wildlife and plants you want at your pond.
- Site Prep – Building a new pond start with finding an area with good clay and consistent soils that are conducive to holding water.
- Excavate & Build – Iowa Pond Construction ensure minimal disturbance to surrounding property during the excavation and construction process.
- Dam Design & Side Slope Selection – Carefully designed and reinforced in order to avoid future maintenance issues.
Pond construction and design consultations are available from Pond Consultant Don Farley at (941) 276-4065.